Jason Brixey, M.S., PAS
Owner and Nutritionist
Located – Angels Camp, CA
In May of 2005, Mr. Jason Brixey joined PCNS. Jason is a dairy science graduate from Cal Poly, SLO and received a M.S. in nutrition from the University of Idaho. Jason is a California native and returns from feed industry jobs in Idaho and Arizona. Jason’s passion in the industry is to assist operations in demonstrating herd improvements.
- Master of Science, Animal & Veterinary Science, May 2003 University of Idaho, Moscow
- Bachelor Science, Dairy Science, June 2001 California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Vice-Chair California Animal Nutrition Conference, 2014 - present.
- American Dairy Science Association
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists, Champagne, Illinois, 1988 - present